This position will mitigate risks associated with suppliers and products developed by Watsons International team and ASW International Buying team.
A typical day in this Role:
- Checking cosmetic ingredients compliance against markets legislation and ASW Group QA Restricted Ingredients List
- Designing product testing protocol to ensure the product safety, function & regulatory compliance.
- Reviewing test reports, product specification and labels
- Reviewing factory audit report and following up on any remediation plan
- Approving product evaluations and inspection controls ; Compiling product technical files; Maintaining the product library and database.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry and have rich QA experience
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently under pressures
are a good team
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Chemistry, Biochemistry/ Biology/ Cosmetic Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an accredited laboratory or in Cosmetic Industry
- With good knowledge of cosmetic product requirement for EU, ASEAN ad CN markets
- A good communicator in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- With high proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply