a group level role, you will play an important role in growing our group brands’ ecommerce
business across APAC region. You will help developing digital and social media
performance strategy for our BUs, driving growth in ROI performance and social
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist in defining digital and social media roadmap and formulation of strategies for our BUs to acquire traffic and market share on ecommerce landscape.
- Provide tactical advices to BUs to uplift campaign performance on social and other digital channels including tracking, Ad targeting and formats.
- Keep track on campaign performance & effectiveness and to guide constant improvement of ROI for BUs.
- Work on digital and social media collaboration projects for supplier partnership.
- Assist in planning on social media community and UGC projects to help brands to expand in social community with authentic content.
- Keep up-to-date with latest digital and social media trends, algorithm changes and hot topics via social listening.
tactical advice and guidance on social media to influence BUs KOL marketing and
deal with PR crisis.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are digital savvy and with social media background.
- You would like to pursue your career in digital marketing in eCommerce industry.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Min 1-2 years of proven hands-on experience in social media or digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge in digital, social media with algorithms know-how.
- Familiar with different analytics tools, including GA, SimilarWeb, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Chinese).
- A good team player and able to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply