The role will support the Group Finance tax team in handing Asia tax function. It suits individuals who is a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Monitor and advise tax regulation updates
- Ensure corporate and indirect tax compliance
- Implement inter-company transfer pricing policy and ensure transfer pricing compliance in the region
- Assist in tax provision and deferred tax computations
- Assist in tax or customs audit / enquiries
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or related discipline
- 8 years or above work experience on corporate tax matters, knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Professional qualifications accredited by an institute of Taxation / Chartered Accountants / CPA / Law society
- A good team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply