part of the Watsons International eCommerce team, you will be playing an
important role in delivering great customer experience on our website and
mobile apps. You will be responsible for testing the new digital solution, and
coordinate on testing process with various teams to ensure the deliverable fit
release to Watsons customers.
A typical day in this Role:
- Prepare UAT test cases according to user requirement and UI design
- Execute UAT test case in regular or ad-hoc release cycle
- Report defects/issue clearly with detail steps
- Generate daily test report for management
- Support or lead design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements and sign off testing specifications.
- Collaborate with other Testers to ensure testing artefacts across functions.
- Conduct or provide training sessions for
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are committed to drive smooth customer journey on websites and mobile apps.
- You are confident to handle UAT across systems and regions.
- You have good time management.
What we look for:
- Solid experience in performing UAT (min. 3 years of exp. for Senior QA Specialist and min. 1 year of exp. for QA Specialist).
- Experience in performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills is an advantage.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Excel.
- Proficient in English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply