part of the Watsons International eCommerce team, you will be playing an
important role in delivering great customer experience on our website and
mobile apps. You will be a core lead in UAT process to ensure digital
deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to
A typical day in this Role:
- Identify UAT stakeholders, business process and system implications
- Building and managing a high performance UAT test team to legal regional UAT test and work with functional teams to identify and approve UAT scope and cases.
- Provide UAT guidance to regional test and local test teams.
- Plan testing activities and schedules.
- Report progress to varying levels of stakeholders.
- Support triage of issues
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong expertise in digital technology and committed to drive smooth customer journey on websites and mobile apps.
- You are confident to lead UAT process across systems and regions.
- You have good stakeholder management.
What we look for:
- Passionate about digital and eCommerce.
- Sound knowledge on UAT, system and technologies.
- Experience in working in digital and eCommerce undertaking UAT, including defining test strategy
- Excellent customer focus and understanding of digital customer behavior.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- Experience in working in multi-marketing environment.
- Strong communication and organization skills, and a great team player.
- Strong technical understanding of digital technologies.
- With relevant qualification e.g. Testing qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply