Role Purpose:Responsible for Cyber security protection and management of AS Watson, ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of infrastructure platforms, application systems and data. He/she will work with internal and external parties to mitigate the risks and manage security technologies.
A typical day in this Role:
- Evaluate, identify and recommend the information security solutions that fit for purpose of the organization needs, industrial best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the security project team and execute cyber security related projects
- Plan and implement adequate control measures, such as data encryption and firewall standards
- Develop and update the security standards on technology, operation processes and or service model following the Information technology management lifecycle.
- Assess the risk and security controls of IT initiatives proposed by infrastructure / application teams
- Evaluate and manage information security scopes and exceptions
- Provide security expertise on a variety of security enhancements and initiatives (e.g., Privilege Access Management, Next Generation Firewall, Web Application Firewall, etc.)
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have passion in Cyber Security Architecture & Solution
- You are good team player in multi-cultural environment
What we look for:
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in IT security and security architecture, with 2 years in managerial and team leading position.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in layered security design of Hybrid cloud infrastructure (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and products (e.g. Firewall, IPS, DLP, and ATP) and web technologies (e.g. WAF)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding on networking technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, IP Multicast, Internet and 802.1x), platforms (e.g. Virtualization, containers) and operating systems (e.g. Windows and Linux OS)
Understanding in security products and tools, such as network perimeter controls, endpoint security controls, SIEM etc
- Good stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, lead through influence, communicate effectively to stakeholders on risk mitigation and implementing security controls
- Strong problem solving and project execution skills; able to handle changing priorities and drive difficult decisions; highly dependable team player with ongoing commitment to excellence
- Extensive knowledge of information security management system (ISMS) technologies, methods, standards, and processes as well as knowledge of compliance, legal, internal / external audit & regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, including but not limited to: ISF, ISO 27000, ITIL, COBIT and NIST is desired.
- Good Knowledge and experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) and familiar with the incident management and change management process.
- Professional security management certification, such as a CISSP, CISM is desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply