The position will be under the Group Financial Accounting team for handling full set of books and month end closing for holding companies, handle intercompany transactions, overall review of and other financial reports.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle full set of accounts and month end closing for holding companies
- Oversee monthly results and perform analytical review of corporate cost centers
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliation
- Handle accounting for CAPEX
- Prepare financial and management reports, cash flow and ad hoc assignment
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Higher Diploma or above in Accountancy or Finance related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience preferably from Retail and FMCG background
- High proficiency in computer applications, Oracle accounting system preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply