The Content Specialist will join the Watsons International team and work with business units from other regions to boost our brand awareness and maintain a tone of voice for consistent digital presence. This position will be responsible for creating engaging digital contents and managing projects. The specialist must be creative, innovative, detail-focused, customer-obsessed and a highly motivated team player.
A typical day in this Role:
- Content creation, curation & management in blogs and social media such as Facebook, & Instagram.
- Conducting keyword research and following SEO best practices.
- Planning and following an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Working closely with Business Units & internal counterparts to deliver engaging contents.
- Tracking and measuring content effectiveness and engagement with the use of Google Analytic & Facebook Insights.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are creative and love to create engaging digital contents.
- You are familiar with different social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years working experience preferably in ecommerce; experience in FMCG/retail industry/ beauty magazine is an advantage.
- Good sense of trend in Health, Beauty & Lifestyle.
- Hands on PC operations including MS Excel, MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Familiar with data management and with knowledge of Google Analytics and Wordpress.
- Highly Multi-tasking, fast paced, attentive to details with high accuracy.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- A good team player with a positive 'can do' attitude.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply