The role of the Finance Manager is to take responsibility for the commercial finance reporting for the International Buying Department. The position is responsible for providing excellent levels of commercial insight and business partnering in order to support strategic decision making and drive growth opportunities for the group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Act as a finance business partner to provide insightful, timely and accurate reports and facilitate business decision making process of different functions; more importantly, to identify potential risk and actions to remedy
- Formulate effective measurement of profitability and KPI to ensure deliverables of all teams align with strategic goal of the organization
- Lead the team on quarterly update and annual calculation of Global Supplier Funding; ensure effective communication on enquiry from suppliers and business units
- Lead the annual budgeting exercise including P&L projection and presentation slide preparation
- Participate and provide advice from Finance perspective on ad hoc projects like sourcing to new markets and development of new data selling tools.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You are organized and attention to details
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration related disciplines who have CPA professional qualification e.g. HKICPA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years of commercial experience. Candidate with experience in FMCG / retail industry is an advantage.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to influence colleagues of all levels within the organization
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply