Working in a dynamic team to support wide range of community and communication projects, with a strong drive to excellence.
A typical day in this Role:
- Generating exposure for Group’s CSR and employer branding, both news stories and social media.
- Support the organisation of corporate and community projects, including Hong Kong’s largest scale student sports awards, corporate volunteer activities and events.
- Maintaining campaign digital assets including websites.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are supporter of community activities and wants to actively involved in the coordination.
- You are good in event management and love to work on diversity of projects.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
What we look for:
- Passion in sports and sustainability.
- Outgoing, proven good project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong enthusiasm in event management.
- Digital-savvy with good language skills .
- Detail-minded person who is able to work independently.
- Capacity to work on new projects in a fast paced environment.
- A big heart – Experience in handling charitable / sports programme is an additional advantage.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Officer.
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply