As a Partnerships Officer in the International Buying Team, you will be supporting the team on supplier discussion and management by providing business insights, relevant, accurate & timely meeting packs to support supplier management, regional committee meeting and Top-to-Top connections.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support supplier relationship management - support supplier account servicing and O+O customer strategy plan alignment
- Support supplier connections and deliverables management – support Top to Top meeting, business review deck preparation and meeting arrangement, support invoice reconciliation, monitor and ensure services delivery
- Event management- support regional committee meeting, Global Suppliers Conference, workshops, virtual connections preparation
- Interpret multiple sources of data to provide business insights on business plan and support the best practice sharing between the buying teams in Asia and Europe
- Maintain close engagement and meaningful connections between multi-functional teams to ensure seamless collaboration
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree in Business related disciplines with over 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Exposure to work in a fast-paced environment, such as retail, FMCG companies is preferred.
- Good business acumen, analytics skills, problem solving and coordination skills, able to present ideas and draw insight from data.
- Good business development and marketing mindset and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply