As a Digital QA Specialist, you will be responsible for web-based applications & mobile apps testing to ensure system quality.
A typical day in this Role:
- Design and create test plans, test scripts, and other relevant documents
- Execute manual and automated tests
- Transform business & functional requirements into test scenarios / cases
- Perform testing in IT System Integration Test (SIT) and Regression Test
- Support end-users to perform User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Report & manage defects in the tracking system
- Work closely with project teams and vendor resources to resolve issues identified during different test phases
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You love to do checking and founding bugs in the system
- You have SIT and UAT experience for the eCommerce system.
- You have experience in vendor management.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Computing Information System or equivalent discipline
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences preferably in digital channels, quality assurance, or system design
- Strong knowledge in the quality assurance process
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply