We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work with our Data Science team to develop scalable and maintainable data-driven solutions. The primary focus of the role is to productionalize and scale machine learning models. You will be working closely with our Data Architects, Engineers and Data Scientist to build end-to-end ML applications and scale the solution to different countries.
A typical day in this Role:
- Solving complex business problems by designing and implementing algorithms and models.
- Measuring and optimizing the performance of algorithms and models.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant to building advanced analytics.
- Working closely with project managers and commercial users to understand business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Bringing in best practices in advanced data analytics, predictive modeling and other development processes.
- Developing automated data pipeline with a continuous integration mindset.
- Assisting in promoting data culture and best practices within the organization.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You love to explore Data Science solution and can integrate with our workflow.
- You have strong knowledge in Python, Spark or R and ML packages.
- You have high level of ownership and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning or related fields.
- At least two years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist or DevOps Engineer.
- Self-motivated, adaptable in a fast-paced environment and with a strong sense of ownership.
- Design, review and deploy Machine Learning solutions to a distributed machine learning platform on a predominately Microsoft Azure architecture.
- Advanced proficiency in Python, Spark or R. Familiar with ML packages (scikit-learn, PyTorch, LightGBM, etc..).
- Familiar with Linux systems and command-line interfaces.
- With a good understanding of software engineering and DevOps skills (Docker, Git, CI/CD, etc..).
- Able to communicate the analytic results in a clear and effective manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply