Responsible for review of operational compliance and provision of BU support to ensure full benefits are returned from the investment in warehouse systems and optimization processes.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist Group Supply Chain & Group IT teams to provide operational & system training for ASW Asia BUs.
- Assist in formulating & documenting Supply Chain best practice.
- Lead or support dashboard projects.
- Explore the best practice / reinforce the compliance to ROS standards in the areas of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Follow up on poor performing businesses with regards to benchmarked regional KPIs and assist to make improvements through process reviews, retraining and reinforcement of best practice.
- Maintain issue logs of all Supply Chain initiatives across Asia to ensure status of deployments, change requests and application suite updates are recorded and that all priority areas are being addressed.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have keen interest to develop your career in supply chain management;
- You enjoy communication with BUs in different markets;
- You would like to have regional exposure;
- You love to have travel to different BUs for widening your horizon
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Operation Management or similar disciplines.
- Min. 2 years experience with supply chain inventory planning / business analyst / project management role. With reginal experience is a plus.
- System knowledge: Excel, Python, ERP.
- Full fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Flexible to travel in Asia region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply