We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst who will be responsible to drive performance measurement, analysis and reporting of our business websites, apps and digital campaigns. This includes the identification, implementation, execution and optimization of opportunities to support the digital business.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for digital data and customer behavior analysis, web/app platform performance analysis, digital journey optimization and tagging strategy
- Leverage social listening tools help understand the latest product trends, media consumptions, and consumer behaviors
- Apply the market trends and best practices such as web, mobile apps, social analytics
- Architect/design analytics requirements for development teams to implement on both web and app
- Collaborate with Business Analyst, UX and development teams for A/B testing initiative
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in SQL, Python/ other data manipulation & analysis languages
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in web, mobile apps and social analytics, especially for online retailer
- Degree in Business Analytics, Information System, Information Technology, eCommerce or related discipline preferred
- Experience developing visualizations in Tableau/ Data Studio
- Knowledge of Social Listening tools would be an advantage
What is holding you back?
Don’t miss out on this great chance to shape Your life!
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply