A typical day in this Role:
- Maintain BI system to support business analysis and any User requirement
- Prepare system test case and conduct UAT for all different.
- Verify data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities.
- Study and resolve data / report issues
- Analyze business data and trend to alert manager regarding updates of the business environment.
- Handle/support ad-hoc management insight to facilitate the business decision making process.
- Support data mining and analytical project.
- Design interactive dashboards using tableau tools
- Frequent communicate with GIT and Vendor to meet the project goals
- Knowledge in BI production with tool such as SAP BO
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree in Business / Commerce / Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 4 years experience in business intelligence, FMCG & data analysis, preferably with international brand knowledge
- Experience in business requirement acquisition, system UAT
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on the Tableau tool will be advantaged
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply