Working with a wider team across analytics, creative, partnership and technical, the Marketing Specialist is the key drive to ensure marketing campaign effectiveness across customer communication on digital channels.
Work closely with cross-functional partners with a highly organization skill and positive attitude to drive customer engagement through social platforms and marketing communication.
A typical day in this Role:
- Support the delivery of marketing communications across all customer touch points including social platform, CRM, digital touch points (App & website) and data-driven marketing
- Develop engaging marketing content to achieve business objective and keep monitoring customer feedback. Quick response to customer feedback by action
- Enhance customer engagement through planning, execution and measurement across different channels
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including analytics, creative, partnership and technical, to implement the agreed plans with accurate setup, end-to-end testing and marketing content delivery on time and within budget
- Manage different projects and ensure all campaigns are well communicated the defined objective, timelines, requirements and actions with relevant stakeholders to deliver execution excellence
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are Marketing LOVERS
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing related discipline
- Minimum 2 years or relevant work experience in CRM / digital marketing with retail industry, preferably with inhouse experience
- Experience in social platform management and ability to meet tight deadlines with multi-tasking
- Good communication, interpersonal & team-working skills
- Detailed-minded and able to seek accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of technical solutions is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply