As a Supply Chain Officer, you are responsible to coordinate the demand planning for internal business Units as well as supplier management to ensure stock availability for our Business Units in Asia & Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- Coordinate the demand management process including collection and analysis of forecast and order data from / to business units and suppliers.
- Liaise with BU and suppliers based on the demand and supply situation to ensure stock availability
- Maintain good data quality for Purchase Order generation, relevant documentation required and for logistics team to follow up on shipments.
- Report to superior for any problems and issues in the demand management process, including late deliveries, inspection booking issues and follow up as appropriate.
and Analyze on supply chain process and data and prepare supply chain
Support other projects as required.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are detail-minded with excellent analytical, planning, and presentation skills
- You are excellent in communication skills
What we look for:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Preferably 2 years or above relevant experience in FMCG / Sourcing office/ Trading firm
- Independent, attentive to details, self-motivated with Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills and able to work with people from different disciplines and cultures.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply