As Development Lead, you will be leading a technical team to deliver IT solutions to the business and provide routine system support.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work close with Business Analyst to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Lead the development team for application design, development, testing and implementation.
- Take ownership and provide on-going support and maintenance for applications.
- Plan and document technical specifications for application features and design.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are enthusiastic in System Development with Microservices Model
- You have strong track records in System Development
- You are good in leading team of technical developers
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related subject.
- At least 7 years related experience in software development, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Exposure and/or development experience in Microservices Architectures best practices, Java Spring Boot Framework (Preferred), Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience around REST APIs, services, and API authentication schemes
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A good team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented and service-oriented
- Knowledge of Oracle Service Bus will be an advantage
- Experiences in Retail industry will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply