A typical day in this Role:
- Co-ordinating with both internal and external parties for different stage of sample sending, checking and approval process.
- Co-ordinating with supplier on product data uploading and preparing pre-order details for internal Business Unit's order confirmation.
- Maintaining system data accuracy and data refreshment
- Liaising with both internal and external
parties for artwork approval
- Communicating closely with both internal and external parties on projects and maintain high level of working efficiency.
- Work closely with supervisor on providing solution of any potential risk
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have a great passion for product sourcing & negotiation
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork across different culture
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS
Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Chinese typing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply