As Senior Digital Business Specialist, you will maintain daily eCommerce operations IT systems running smoothly in regional markets to drive profits and partner with regional operations teams to ensure timely and high-quality executions.
A typical day in this Role:
- Analyzing complex business problems from different angles, performing gap analysis, working collaboratively with various IT teams to identify appropriate technical solutions to solve business problems and automate cross platforms operations reconciliation
- Managing eCommerce systems with solution regarding operations/campaigns need
- Suggesting changes to refine and streamline eCommerce operations workflows to optimize working efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality
- Preparing training documentation and coaching local markets teams to use group technical solution to run the online business appropriately
- Working closely with in-house stakeholders to achieve assigned key sales, margin, member acquisition, conversion, online traffic targets and ensure local markets to adopt the Group Guideline of eCommerce
- Operations and Retail Operations Standards
- Reviewing systems logs to speed up the troubleshooting process
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have a strong logical mind with data manipulation skill like Excel/SQL tools.
- You have sound knowledge in retail systems, and eCommerce digital application systems.
- You are passionate about Digital or E-commerce trends.
What we look for:
- Degree in e-Commerce, Information System, Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines is preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to meet critical deadlines, prioritize workload, flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have regional exposure and sound knowledge in eCommerce/3rd party e-Marketplace, mobile, multi-channel, and/or digital system integration.
- Possess knowledge and experience on eCommerce systems, ERP, Warehouse Management System (WMS), 3PL Logistic System, is a definite advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive team player, highly organized and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be a team player and independent contributor
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply