To cope with A.S. Watson Group’s expansion plan in digital transformation and eCommerce, we have a number of IT and digital related opportunities, from solution development, project study and analysis, prototype design, testing to implementing and training users to adopt and fully utilize the new systems.
Working in our Technology team, He/she must work collaboratively with different internal teams and users for developing and delivering various applications across our HK and Asia business units (Watsons, PARKNSHOP, Fortress, and Watsons Wine). It is an amazing opportunity to learn about our global business.
A typical day in this Role:
- Reports to the Services or Project Team Manager / Lead
- Conduct research and recommend technology solutions to improve business performance, technology strategies and standards
- Participate in implementation of new business processes and functions ro support national and regional initiatives
- Document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow
- Assist in documentation and preparation of test plan, test cases and execution of software quality validation
- Report and provide advice on prioritizing defects into the tracking system
- Facilitate group meetings such as workshops and user trainings
What we look for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Passionate in retail or digital technologies, as well as the interest to engage with senior management with client facing focus
- Knowledge in Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or Logistics, e-Commerce operations is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be team player and independent contributor
- Good communication in both
oral and written in English and Chinese, spoken Mandarin will be a plus
What is holding you back?
Don’t miss out on this great chance to shape Your life!
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply