will play an important role in growing Watsons online business across Asia. You
will lead and develop SEO and content strategy for Watsons eStore & Apps,
driving critical SEO-related projects to improve Watsons eStore & Apps
search visibility and experience.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist in defining SEO roadmap and strategies to increase Watsons eStore search engine rankings and organic traffic.
- Perform regular SEO and content audit for eStore existing organic performance & metrics, work with BUs on rectification and implementation.
- Define ASO tactics to drive App Store ranking performance for Watsons Apps
- Develop Local SEO strategy improve business visibility in local search results.
- Work closely with tech team and vendor to identify technical changes, define change request and specifications, develop test case and manage SEO-related project delivery.
- Keyword research on trending topics and keywords for eStore and marketing content.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including product content and marketing materials in English and Chinese.
content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are familiar with SEO and analytics tools.
- You are confident to develop SEO and content strategy to drive our business.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Min 1-2 years of proven hands-on experience in SEO and track record on successful execution.
- Extensive knowledge in search engine algorithms, ranking methods, keyword research.
- Knowledge on SEO or analytics tools, including GSC, Ahref, GA, Google Keyword Planner, GMB, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Chinese).
- Strong presentation and power point skills to visualize communication message.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply