you want to be part of the rapidly growing eCommerce business? This role
provides a fantastic opportunity for digital savvy talent to grow and with
daily strategy planning on digital marketing for our A.S. Watson brands’
eCommerce business across APAC markets.
A typical day in this Role:
- Identify and lead group level eCommerce innovations or solutions to drive conversion performance and digital transformation.
- Identify market trends and competitor insights for ecommerce and digital, and propose BUs on eCommerce strategy optimization at group level.
- Perform regular eCommerce and new eShopper acquisition performance audit, work with local BUs on rectification and implementation.
- Manage and coordinate with local digital agencies, vendor, BU stakeholders to successfully execute ecommerce strategy with aligned KPI.
- Formulate group level marketing toolkits and guideline with channel communication strategy for key retail campaigns.
closely with internal teams on performance tracking and evaluation system for
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are digital savvy and with eCommerce background.
- You would like to pursue your career in digital marketing in eCommerce industry.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Experience with eCommerce and digital marketing; keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices.
- Proven hands-on experience in eCommerce project and track record on successful campaign in new user acquisition.
- Extensive knowledge on different marketing or analytics tools, including GA, Google Ads, Firebase, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (both written and spoken) with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, agencies and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Strong presentation and power point skills to visualize communication message.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply