you want to be part of the rapidly growing eCommerce business? This role
provides a fantastic opportunity for digital savvy talent to grow and with
daily strategy planning on digital marketing for our A.S. Watson brands’
eCommerce business across APAC markets.
A typical day in this Role:
- Formulate and implement performance marketing strategy for our BUs across APAC markets, including programmatic, SEM, display, shopping, social, affiliate.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs and report performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate performance and customer behavior data across multiple digital channels and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with analytics and tech team on performance tracking and evaluation system for effective monitoring.
- Manage and coordinate with local digital agencies, vendors, BU stakeholders to successfully execute different digital projects, campaigns with aligned KPI.
- Identify new Adtech and Martech solutions which can drive better conversions and performance.
market trends in paid advertising and proactively propose our BUs on spending
and performance optimization.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are digital savvy and familiar with marketing and analytics tools.
- You would like to pursue your career in digital marketing.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- Min 1-2 years of proven hands-on experience in performance marketing and track record on successful campaign execution.
- Extensive knowledge on different marketing or analytics tools, including programmatic, GA, Google Ads, Firebase, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Familiar with the latest changes in digital and ecommerce market.
- Strong analytical skills to provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Chinese).
- Strong presentation and power point skills to visualize communication message.
- A good team player and able to work under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply