Responsible for managing Big Data and Data Science products from introduction to growth phases, in close collaboration with business and technical team leads across A.S. Watson Group and Country business units to make sure the product is delivering value to our business. The product manager will “own” the solution and lead product strategy and roadmap. Work with other big data streams to help build a comprehensive big data product ecosystem.
A typical day in this Role:
- Strategize, monitor and manage the big data personalization products in alignment with our O+O strategy. Understanding how Big Data and AI can help our business and therefore manage the product to achieve said goals.
- Proactively identify potential risks/ improvement areas and recommend action plan to rectify the situation and ensure the product is valuable to our business.
- Resolve conflicts and manage the expectations of both technical and business cross functional stakeholders to prioritize backlog.
- Working with cross-functional teams (e.g. UI/UX, infrastructure, data engineer, data scientists, business) and internal/vendor team members across different discipline to ensure the product is on the right track.
- Provide guidance to the team on best practice of product management.
- Communicate and influence all levels in the organization from working level to our leadership
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong influencing skill and able to build consensus across multiple teams.
- You have solid product management experience and can manage potential risks/barriers.
- You are self-driven and be an product owner to build a comprehensive big data product ecosystem.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of working experience and 3-4 years out of which are actively managing products.
- Must know and understand industry standard application development, product management and delivery methodology.
- Experience with managing/leading 5+ team members across disciplines including vendor management.
- Diverse understanding of UI/UX, testing, infrastructure, data science and analytics.
- Working familiarity with Big Data, machine learning, R, Tableau, Python, Cloud Computing, JIRA (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud) is highly preferred
- Must be a strong communicator with a high level of written and verbal business communication skill in English (Putonghua is a plus). Preferably with multi-cultural, multi-regional experience. Able to navigate business/technical discussions and influence stakeholders at all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply