As a Web and Graphic Design Intern, you will be supporting in our New Brand (上倉胃子). Including the design and artwork production for the website banners, marketing leaflets, event backdrop, logos, social graphics and other printing materials.
A typical day in this Role:
- Design and artwork production for different kinds of online and offline marketing materials including website banners, marketing leaflets, event backdrop, logos, social graphics and other printing materials
- Photo or graphics editing and retouching
- Work closely with the project teammates on thematic ideas development and provide ideas for creative campaign strategies including creating storyboards and customer journey.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are creative, passionate, self-motivated and good team player with flexibility
- You have good knowledge of eCommerce business and production output materials
- You are highly proficient in using design software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro
What we look for:
- Degree/Diploma holder in design, creative media, marketing communications or related disciplines
- Familiar with using stock photos and design templates
- Experience in product or video photography would be a great bonus
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS would be a plus
What is holding you back?
Don’t miss out on this great chance to shape Your life!
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply