As Security Guard, you will be reporting to Assistant Group Security Manager, to deliver responsibilities in Group Security Department.
A typical day in this Role:
- Patrol on the building perimeter and premises;
- Monitor on employees, visitors, and other individuals upon entrance and exit;
- Register visitor's information as access control log
- CCTV monitoring on internal and peripheral environment
- Respond to abnormality and assist in crisis management (e.g. alarm system triggered or fire situation);
- Respond to calls on 24-hr hotline within 10-hr daily work shift
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are detail-oriented and with detective mindset.
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork across different culture
What we look for:
- HKDSE / HKCEE qualified.
- Good analytical mind and interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work on roster basis (10-hour shift)
- Proficiency in written Chinese and basic reading English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply