As Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working with a team of I.T. infrastructure professionals to enhance the quality and performance of the mission critical infrastructure for both Online + Offline business.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible to enhance the infrastructure platform (data centre, cloud, warehouse, store) reliability and performance.
- Help to define and execute a comprehensive cloud reliability and observability strategy.
- Execute plans for technical standardization and process refinement.
- Troubleshoot stack-wide engineering issues related to hardware, software, network, applications and cloud service providers.
- Develop script automation to improve the change efficiency and quality and self-recovery.
- Communicates data and information among stakeholders and applies advanced diagnostic expertise during service issues to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are enthusiastic to work in a fast-growing environment
- You have strong track records in Site Reliability
- You are a forward planner
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 3 years experience dealing with large scale data architecture, operational architecture and or network architecture.
- Network and infrastructure related certification, preferably network and security certification, e.g. Microsoft Certification, ITIL .
- Solid understanding/experience of networking, virtualization, storage, containers.
- Experience with Linux systems, ideally with experience in systems administration.
- Ability to automate with various scripting languages (Python, PowerShell scripting, Ansible, Azure ARM etc…)
- Good team player and self-starter to work with minimum supervision.
- Good problem solving, systematic work approach and communication skills in English are required.
- Able to adopt in fast changing pace of retail industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply