As Group Security Manager, you will be working with a team of Security & Control Professionals to ensure up-to standard security service.
A typical day in this Role:
- Case Management: Regular consolidations of crime reports across all BU.
- Team Management: Manage 12 staff in routine security management & crisis management.
- Vendor Management: Manage tendering process, price negotiation and contract management for stores outlets and office premises within Hong Kong.
- Conduct regular internal training on Anti-bribery & corruption training.
- In charge in criminal investigation with corresponding disciplined force.
- Conduct security assessments and evaluations on 3rd part vendors / suppliers.
- Manage security systems to ensure security service quality for all stores outlets and office premises within Hong Kong.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are good in looking into details with a detective mindset.
- You enjoy work in dynamic environment.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in criminology, psychology, or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in security control, loss prevention, preferably with retail environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable, creative, confident with a positive mindset and striving for high quality results.
- A natural forward planner with ability to balance work priorities, focus on critical tasks and able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Fluency in spoken & written English & Chinese. (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Candidate with less experience may consider as Assistant Group Security Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply