The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be the main focus.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement and achieve business initiatives, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal and external auditors on audits.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 6 years or above work experience in Accounting and audit for accounting firms and/ or MNCs. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply