The role suits individuals with inquisitive who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role handles routine accounting work and requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business. This role will be working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre and other departments in month-end closing, financial reporting, and other management reporting
- Develop value added reports for facilitating management decision or business performance
- Coordinate with other departments to compile financial information
- Undertake and participate other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related disciplines with professional Accounting qualification. Candidate with good understanding of IFRS will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting and audit experience from sizable companies, preferable from Retail and FMCG industry
- Detail-oriented, independent and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and with good knowledge of Oracle or similar systems
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply