position is responsible for working closely with Business Units and Group
functions to support/drive the projects, infrastructure setup. The role reports
to Head of Supply Chain Technology, Group Supply Chain.
A typical day in this Role:
- To work closely with Asia BUs in an expert role on supply chain projects, such as warehouse relocation/setup, 3PL contracts, supply chain tenders, operational best practice, etc.
- To provide professional advice to BUs on warehouse layouts, operational workflow, productivity enhancements and other distribution elements to improve service to stores in a cost effective manner.
- To build and support best operational practice required from implementation of eCommerce and multi-channel fulfillment solutions in Asia and analyse the related costs across Asia BUs.
- To advise on supply chain and warehouse operations for ensuring full compliance with the Group Retail Operating Standards (ROS).
- Able to analyse the KPIs and provide insights to improve
the supply chain process.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are determined to pursue your career in supply chain management.
- You are good in project management skill.
- You enjoy collaboration with different departments.
What we look for:
- Degree holder (Supply Chain, Logistics, Operation Management, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline) with min. 6 years of solid experiences in FMCG distribution centre, retail supply chain or retail store operations.
- With profound working knowledge of replenishment or warehouse operations.
- With proven record in project management role, preferably in logistics, distribution centre or store operations context. Similar experiences in an IT context may be considered.
- Experience in health, beauty, fresh and frozen products distribution is an advantage.
- Must be highly mobile for frequent travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply