Responsible for managing Big Data and Data Science projects from inception to deployment, in close collaboration with business and technical team leads across A.S. Watson Group and Country business units to make sure right resources with the right capabilities are allocated in a timely manner for ensuring the successful delivery of the projects.
A typical day in this Role:
- Monitor and manage the big data projects execution against the defined scope, roadmap, milestones, deliverables and timeline.
- Proactively identify potential risks/ improvement areas and recommend action plan to rectify the situation and ensure the on-time completion of projects.
- Resolve conflicts and manage the expectations of both technical and business cross functional stakeholders and team members across the globe.
- Organize regular cross-functional project teams meetings to ensure the projects on the right track.
- Provide guidance to the team on best practice of project managements.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong influencing skill and able to build consensus across multiple teams.
- You have solid project management experience and can manage potential risks/barriers.
- You are self-driven and be a change agent to drive process improvement.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of working experience and 3-4 years out of which are in active project management as a project manager and involvement of large data sets.
- Must know and understand industry standard project management methodology (Agile, waterfall, SDLC, solution delivery).
- Working familiarity with Big Data, machine learning, R, Tableau, Python, Cloud Computing (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud) is highly preferred.
- Must be a strong communicator with a high level of written and verbal business communication skill, preferably with multi-cultural, multi-regional experience. (Putonghua is a plus). Able to navigate business/technical discussions and influence staff at all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply