The position will be under Group Finance Shared Service Center to work on settlement reconciliation of different tenders for Business Units in HK and Macau, as well as assisting the implementation of new digital initiatives.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for the settlement reconciliation of different tenders for BUs in HK and Macau
- Handle online sales and settlement reconciliation
- Handle month-end closing tasks and prepare monthly accounts reconciliation
- Assist the business on implementing various digital initiatives
- Perform any ad hoc assignments
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with professional accounting qualifications (Member of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies)
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience in sizeable company, preferably from Retail and FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of e-commerce and electronic payments
- Good communication skills, process design and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Access, with knowledge in Oracle is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply