Responsible for overseeing full spectrum of HR system operations and related projects, translating HR functions and business needs into system design and configuration; ensuring accurate functionality, data integrity and regulatory compliance within the system; providing technical support and execution for all digitalization initiatives in Asia.
A typical day in this Role:
- Craft the strategic system vision and roadmap, guide the selection and definition of different systems and enable key HR capabilities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders, system users, IT Department and vendors to understand the business and HR functional needs, drive alignment, recommend and execute practical solutions in alignment with business strategy and user requirement.
- Manage new system implementation and existing system enhancement, conduct feasibility analysis, prioritize deliverables, oversee project financials and schedules and user training activities.
- Partner with relevant support functions to establish holistic support model.
- Encourage and support functional deployments to the business units in Asia.
- Sharing of best practice, new technology and new solutions for ongoing improvement.
- Accountable for the success of the systems and services delivered by the People Technology Team.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are dedicated to drive digital transformation, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are flexible, multi-tasked, good at stakeholder management.
- You are a result-oriented team player with “can-do” attitude and service mindset.
are a strong communicator in both English and Chinese.
What we look for:
- An expert in the HR technology from a functional perspective, including advanced system features and new functionality, ensuring optimal system usage, scalability, integration points and configuration.
- Degree holder major in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration.
- With minimum 10 years of solid experience in HRIS project management gained from sizable multi-national organization and HR functions and transformation.
- Experience in Oracle System and regional/global coverage are preferable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply