Responsible for the development of Own Brand product, working in close cooperation with different internal and external parties to drive profitable participation of Own Brands in Skincare Category in Asia and Eastern Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- To assist the line manager, in co-operation with Watsons International OB Marketing team and BU Own Brand specialists, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products.
- To manage projects for categories directly responsible for across all key aspects of the development process, from supplier liaison, cost management to post launch.
- To understand customers’ need and identify product development opportunities and enable a sustainable growth of the assigned categories.
- To execute brand management on assigned brand to achieve strategic development.
- To provide support of the ad-hoc projects and key meeting forums.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have keen interest in product development.
- You are fond of beauty/skincare/personal care products.
- You love to connect with people across different departments.
- You have sense of urgency and have good time management.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 6 years in FMCG / Beauty (incl. skincare and color cosmetics) experience - Ideally H&B / Retail experience.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently.
- Good Project Management Skills – capable of timely delivery of several projects.
- With Brand Management Skills with strong analytical skills.
- Good Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply