As Senior IT Manager - Corporate System, you will be responsible to maintain and expand the Technology Shared Services to support End-to-end retail processes from plan, buy, move and sell with core focuses on trading and supply chain operations.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible in managing a team under different regions to extend the current capability of ASW’s ecosystems to support the business growth plans and assist the regional team up to roll out new technologies in various markets where ASW operates.
- Responsible in managing Manage 3rd party vendors for project delivery on time and budget with quality
Plays the role as product owner to drive the output with sufficient ownership.
- Responsible in leading large scale IT projects, including the design and deployment of new group business technology solutions and services
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Ensures communications-related projects and tasks are completed within specifications, on time, and within budget.
- Work closely with Business Units, project teams and in-house development team to prioritize the product backlog
- Work closely with infrastructure, enterprise architecture and security team to ensure the server and architecture setup align group standard and governance requirements
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion ERP system development and enhancement.
- You are Pro-active and having positive mindset
- You are motivated to lead a team across different culture
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related disciplines
- Minimum 10 year working experience with at least 3 years managing large scale ERP systems.
- Solid experiences in managing all aspects of IT projects and support including system implementation, day to day support, infrastructure mapping, architecture designs, system-to-system interfaces, etc.
- Proficient knowledge in retail business workflow: End-to-end retail process from plan, buy, move and sell with core focuses on trading and supply chain operations.
- Proficient knowledge in ERP related technologies: include but not limited to ERP, supplier portal collaboration, trade-term agreement management, promotion planning, demand forecasting, product enrichment for online-offline business operation models, etc
- Proficient knowledge in Logistic related technologies: include but not limited to self-developed Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and associated Pick, Pack, and Ship technologies, such as: RF Picking, Put-To-Light, Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV), Goods-To-Man (GTM), Post-Pick Audit and Transportation Management Systems.
- Effective Communicator in both English & Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn the data and communications software and applications used in the organization and the industry.
- Advantage to have proven experiences in ASW projects, either Asia or Europe projects covering ERP Retek and Logistic solution WINS
- Experience in Oracle Retail, APEX Oracle DB; Java development with Microservices, data analysis, ODI, OSB are preferable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply