as part of our Group Internal Audit Team, you will play an important role to
support continuous improvements of the Group’s internal control environment,
and potentially be a future leader in ASW’s finance community.
A Typical Day of this Role:
- Perform independent audits to provide Group Management with assurance on the quality of our Business Unit’s risk management
- Play a business partnering role to support management at both local and corporate levels on continuous improvements of internal control systems
- Act as a gatekeeper on the quality of management self-assessments of internal controls
- Drive rectifications of internal control issues
- Be a change agent of continuous improvements on the team’s internal process, e.g. audit analytics
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen on getting international business exposure
- You are ready to challenge your critical thinking and influencing skills through a business partnering role
- You are motivated, result-oriented and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years work experience in external/internal audits. Knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Willing to travel internationally for audit projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply