You will be developing, supporting, and enhancing the eCommerce Core system for local and regional team
A typical day in this Role:
- Be a key player in the development team to manage and deliver digital solutions development projects within defined timelines
- Undertake system analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, and support activities on e-Commerce, including both frontend and backend
- Responsible for the technical development for application project and all on-going support and customization on new change requests and requirements
- Perform development activities, including custom programs development, application configuration, interface design, programming, SIT, UAT, and data conversion
- Responsible for technical support on the e-Commerce systems production and prepared various functional, technical, and new program deployment documentation
- Collaborate with UX design and QA team, and worked with business users to ensure the digital solutions are in excellent performance and quality
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are hands-on in Java programming.
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- University (or college) graduate with a major subject on Information Technology, e-Commerce, Multi-media or relevant discipline
- Proficient and hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework design and development
- Strong IT experience in programming or developing e-Commerce systems, preferably in the retail industry.
- Strong technical candidates without retail experience will also be considered
- Have good sound knowledge in e-Commerce, mobile, multi-channel, and/or digital application systems
- Exposure to Hybris, and Oracle Service Bus is big plus but not necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply