As Analyst Programmer / System Analyst, you will working with the CRM team in CRM Systems Development.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist in the whole system development life cycle.
- Provide support to CRM systems including troubleshooting, bug fixing and ad-hoc queries.
- Perform software development to application systems including new initiatives, change request and performance tuning.
- Provide technical development and support on integrating other enterprise systems.
- Develop training materials and assist in the user training.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have track records in Java / Web based Programming
- You enjoy working in Multi-cultural team
- You have strong passion on CRM Systems
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- 1-5 years’ experience in IT application system design and development. Fresh graduates will also be considered as Developer
- Possess technical knowledge in: Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL / Java or Web based development platform
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks (Spring, SpringMVC, Hibernate, Struts) or using tools like Git and CI/CD is a definite advantage
- Good communication skills, mature, Independent and a good teamwork player
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply