job holder will support the C&B function and ensure compliance with the
relevant legislation and Company's policies.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for C&B operation, including but not limited to payroll, retirement plan and other benefits administration.
- Administer the employees records, and compile HR reports and analysis.
- Assist in HRIS enhancement and HR processes automation.
- Participate in compensation review and market survey.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are detail-minded and sensitive on figures
- You enjoy interaction with different people across departments
- You would like to pursue your career in compensation and benefits
What we look for:
- Degree holder in business related discipline.
- Candidates with relevant C&B experience can be considered as Reward Specialist.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong employment related ordinances and legislations.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numerical sense, detail-minded.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply