As Senior System Analyst, you will be Developing System and provide operation support in Retail Technology and Corporate Systems with a team of IT professional in specific Business Unit.
A typical day in this Role:
- To achieve project delivery, enhancement and operation support in Retek, Warehouse, Finance, BI, CRM and Retail Technology Corporate Systems
- Develop technical specification according to the requirement. Review impact on technical and functional side for integration with different systems
- Analyzing business operations and the business's computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with business application software.
- Training employees on the use of any new software applications and maintaining a good work atmosphere.
Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments
- Focus on the successful achievement of time, quality and cost in order to deliver solutions to the business
- To capture and prioritize the risks and issues that arise during the project, drive resolution of the issues and mitigation of the risks.
- To manage quality assurance workforces to conduct various technical testing (e.g. system test, integration test, performance test, etc) and assist User Acceptance Test for all Technology projects
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have passion in System Analysis & Development
- You enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Strong experience in IT field including application design and development, implementation and post implementation support particularly in retail industry. Strong technical candidates without retail experience will also be considered
- Work experience on large scale ERP, Retail or Supply Chain system, easy to admire of operational requirement
Knowledge with Oracle DB and related products and ecommerce platform
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as System Analyst
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply