The role is under Group Finance team to support our retail business FORTRESS by providing accurate, timely financial analysis and advice to the leaders of the business unit, driving execution of business strategies and ensure optimal allocation of resources.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform new, renew, expand/downsize, closure store calculation.
- Conduct site strategy and store analysis
- Prepare business strategy and budget, including preparation of presentation deck
- Work on new projects' financial projections
- Support ad hoc analysis and projects
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years or above work experience with at least 3 years in FP&A area. Big 4 experience and knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel , Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply