As an Assistant Research Analyst role, you will guided by Group Research team and to work closely with project stakeholders and business users, having end-to-end research project participation to understand the market research flow, develop problem solving skills and research project management skill.
A typical day in this Role:
- Develop and implement market research projects to gain customer insights
- Contribute in project design, proposal writing and planning on research projects
- Provide full support in all research project management and survey set up
- Apply quality control on data acquired
- Analyze survey results and prepare reports to summarize results in terms of business insights and implications
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are a good team player and able to work well with numbering
- You have good attention to details and good in report writing.
- You can deliver complex analysis, reconciliations and reports
What we look for:
- University graduate in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate or 1-year experience in market research agencies
- Good in analytical skills and attentive to details
- Ability to multi-tasks with good time management
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply