This role is mainly responsible for handling full set of books and month end closing for holding companies, handle intercompany transactions, overall review of and other financial reports.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle full set of accounts and month end closing for holding companies.
- Oversee monthly results and perform analytical review of corporate cost centers.
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliation.
- Prepare financial and management reports, cash flow and ad hoc assignment.
- Handle quarterly forecast and budgetary review for corporate cost centers.
- Handle annually statutory accounts for holding companies.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen
to join retail industry
- You are commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are equipped with influencing skills are key – proven ability to influence others using logic and structured arguments
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in accounting from sizable companies
- Proficiency in computer applications, Oracle accounting system is preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and cope with tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply