The role is the Reward-in-charge of the Shared Service Centre for the 4 business units in Hong Kong. He / She is responsible for the full spectrum of compensation and benefit operations and supporting the respective People Heads in devising relevant Reward Strategies.
A typical day in this Role:
- Manage all compensation and benefits matters including but not limited to payroll, ORSO/MPF, taxation, benefits administration, salary review, market survey, data analysis and report generation.
- Design, review and maintain bonus programs and incentive schemes that align with the Company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure all C&B policies and procedures are in full compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate C&B related programs and projects such as job evaluation, salary benchmarking, benefits scheme review, system enhancement, process automation and policy review.
- Provide professional advice on enquiries in
relation to C&B matters, share best practices in achieving desire
outcomes for talent attraction, engagement and retention while maintaining
an equitable and competitive positioning for the Company.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have hands-on experience and knowledge in C&B management, HR system, HK Employment Ordinance, Inland Revenue Ordinance and other C&B related legislations.
- You have exposure in retail industry and sizable organizations.
- You are attentive to details, with strong data analytical and presentation skills.
- You are a strong communicator in both English and Chinese.
- You are a result-oriented team player with “can-do” attitude,
enjoys working in a fast-paced
What we look for:
- Degree holder, with min. 10 years of solid total reward experience gained from sizable organization.
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other C&B related ordinances.
- Experienced in Oracle System and exposure in retail industry are preferable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply