eCommerce playing an increasingly vital role, we are looking for a talented
marketer to help drive customer awareness of Watsons eCommerce. You will plan
and lead marketing projects and provide the Business Unit teams with the tools
to bring these marketing initiatives to life at the local market level.
What will set you apart is your ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, collaborate effectively with different teammates and stakeholders, and having a good pulse on what our customers are truly looking from us.
A typical day in this Role:
- Understanding the value proposition of new eCommerce features to develop the marketing concept, taglines and marketing collaterals.
- Create marketing toolkits with recommendation on communication strategy covering both digital, offline, and within the physical and eStore.
- Conceptualize new online promotional campaigns accompanied with tactical strategies to drive sales, and to track campaign effectiveness along different metrics.
together management presentations and be confident in presenting to the
leadership team on campaign results and new ideas.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are creative and with innovative ideas in driving marketing campaigns.
- You would like to pursue your career in eCommerce sector.
- You enjoy working with people with dynamic culture.
What we look for:
- University graduate with at least 5 years experience in brand marketing, preferably in retail, FMCG or eCommerce.
- Able to confidently communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Experience in digital marketing and google analytics is a strong plus.
- Passion for health and beauty, and eCommerce.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to re-prioritize tasks as needed to meet timelines.
- Enjoy collaborating with others and can work effectively with different stakeholders across multiple functional teams.
- Resourceful and a problem-solver and can find ways to resolve issues even in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply