Responsible for full range of talent attraction and acquisition function, execute initiatives for employer branding and people experience enhancement.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work closely with hiring departments to identify hiring needs, take appropriate approach to ensure effective recruitment process.
- Expand channels and network to source quality talents, provide timely and quality recruitment service.
- Provide insightful analysis and suggestions for talent acquisition activities.
- Propose and
execute initiatives to enhance employer branding,
candidate management and employee experience.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid experience in IT and digital talent acquisition.
- You are customer and service oriented, good at stakeholder management.
- You enjoy working at a fast-paced and result driven environment.
What we look for:
- Degree holder, minimum 8 years of talent acquisition experience in sizable MNCs.
- Excellent talent sourcing skills and well versed in various recruitment channels.
- With hands on knowledge and experience in recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems.
- A team player, proactive, innovative, detail-oriented, able to perform multi-tasks under tight schedules.
- A good communicator, proficient in English and Chinese.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply