This exciting opportunity is with A.S. Watson Group, which taps into advance information technologies in both Hong Kong & China and applies them to the development of our business applications. The person will be trained and participated in development and quality assurance of our business applications built on microservices architecture with Agile Development and DevSecOps process.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for technical development activities including but not limited to coding, custom programming, configuration, functional specification preparation, unit testing and data conversion
- Assist in documentation and preparation of test plan including but not limited to thorough understanding of existing and new features of our digital solutions
- Create and execute test cases to validate software quality
- Report and provide advice on prioritizing defects into the tracking system
- Participate in scripting for automation testing
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong passion in Agile Development and new Technology
- You are self-motivated, detailed minded and seeking challenge in sophisticated backend solutions, with strong “can-do” attitude.
- You have Open mindsets to new ideas and different ways of doing things.
What we look for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Knowledge in Java Development Platform and Framework, Springboot, SpringCloud is a plus
- Knowledge for QA technical skillset: Jmeter/postman/Rest API usage and understanding, Xpath/Json path/loadrunner is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be team player and independent contributor
- Good communication in both oral and written in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Periodic travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply